Why Choose Us?
WOMEN'S CARE CLINIC was established in response to long waiting lists at similar clinics in Ontario. Since opening in 1996, the clinic has treated many patients and has provided women's reproductive health services:
- We are all female staffed clinic. Our female doctors have many years of experience in their own practices and at other Canadian clinics and hospitals.
- Women's Care Clinic is accredited by the National Abortion Federation and follows NAF's practices and guidelines in patient care.
- The Medical Director of Women's Care Clinic has provided abortion services for 25 years and in 1996 received NAF's prestigious C. Lalor Burdick award for unsung heroes of the pro-choice movement. She specializes in larger pregnancies from 16 to 20 weeks (3 day procedure) providing a safe and gentle process lasting 2 to 4 minutes which may enable the patient to have healthy future pregnancies.
- Nursing staff on duty have an Emergency Department background of 20 years or more experience providing highly skilled treatment management of patients in a compassionate manner.
- The hospitals require referral from a woman's physician, while our clinic
- In a hospital, a woman is placed under general anaesthesia, while in our
clinic the procedure is done under local anaesthesia, which decreases the recovery
time since a woman is awake.
- At our clinic, the parental consent is not required for patients under the
age of 18.
We hope you will make your choice with Women's Care Clinic.
|Copyright © 2004 Women's Care Clinic|